Pub Crawl Adventures
Pub/Bar Crawls are some of our most popular events.
These events brings people together and leave groups with a real sense of camaraderie. Jealous onlookers watch open mouthed as you and your gang exclusively board and dismount.
Our drivers tell us that they are continually having to tell random passers-by ‘sorry, private party’ as they attempt to join in the fun.
Whether it be a birthday, charity function, team builder or simply a Friday night; a pub crawl on BIG red is a fun, unique and cost effective way to spend an evening with all your mates.
How it goes down
- As with any charter, you tell us When, Where and What.
- Friday and Saturday nights are our most popular - for these we require a 5 hour minimum booking.
- In 5 hours we can usually visit 4 bars (about an hour in each).
- When planning the route, try to arrange the bars in a logical order, a loop starting and finishing in the same place usually works best.
- Start and finish locations are usually the same but not exclusively. A private residents, popular bar or convenient parking lot work well.
We have lots of experience operating pub crawls and many bars know us. You may be able to get special promotions, discounts or line jumps by phoning ahead and telling staff the London Bus is bringing a group to their venue (55 people gives you a lot of buying power).
- Buses have a splendid sound system to play all your favorite tunes
- Food and drink allowed
- All passengers consuming alcohol must be over the age of 21.
- No glass bottles and no kegs. Coolers with cans and plastic are ok.
We understand that organizing events for large groups can be stressful and time consuming. We provide a choice of payment options in an effort to reduce individual financial burdens.
A customized map showing the location of many of our more popular bars can be found at the following link:
What are you waiting for? Call today to book.